I Think We're All Bozos on this Bus & The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


The first moment I listened to I Think We're All Bozos on this Bus, I feel like my mind is penetrating because of its revealing to reality. I was completely startled by the sound from the nature and animals. Their sound should be wonderful and beautiful in my memory. But here, I felt a strong yelling of unfairness. I could feel the desperation and fear from these sounds, because horrible and inhuman experiments are made upon them. However, later in this audio, a more peaceful and friendly world is depicted in front of my eyes. I could feel from the transition of the sound that people and animals are living in a better way.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tells a more dramatic story. The two leading characters experience as unconscious damage on the Earth. I can’t imagine how will they feel when they find the world has been completely changed. Therefore, the meaning of their adventure on this planet becomes discovering the true meaning of life. It is a topic that is frequently discussed and questioned in this kind of work. It also reflects the human condition from a more profound level. All in all, the meaning of life is the most important motif throughout the story.

Comments

Popular Posts