The Future



One of the most important dreams that I have to achieve in my lifetime is to become a prominent animator. I love animation since I was very young. It gives me courage and happiness. Therefore, I want to create a magical world that lives in my envision to the audience. However, I still have a lot of skills that are waiting to be advanced, such as draw better paintings, design more impressive characters, and write better stories. The technique I will try my best to enhance is animating characters. That is my favorite part in animation production, as well as the skill that I’d like to spend my lifetime to understand.

Beyond these goals, I also have a lot of dreams in my life. I am very desire to visit more incredible places that I have not been to in this world. Bringing a good camera and using to to record everything that is impressive during the dreamlike journey might be the most amazing experience in the world. Moreover, there are so many attractive cultures needed to be witnessed and documented. It will be a meaningful chance for me to learn more cultures I am interested in, and admiring their beauties.

Comments

Popular Posts